GENERAL REQUIREMENTSTo develop our business, we are currently looking for enthusiastic high motivated persons to fill the vacant positions in our Available roles and would be placed in the head office of bank BRI (Bank Rakyat Indonesia).
- Preferably graduates of State Universities / Private Universities with a minimum of Accreditation B.
- Prioritized at least having a GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
- Have English language skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Able to work in teams.
- Having knowledge, logic, understanding, mastery of science, and good abilities in the field of Information Technology work (evidenced by information on projects that have been handled mentioned in the CV)
- Having good analytical skills and solutions to problems.
- Willing to work overtime and official travel if needed.
- Good behavior, discipline, responsibility, integrity, and good professionalism.
- Look neat and polite.
- Having integrity, professionalism and obeying the rules / rules of work in the BRI environment.
- All work is carried out in BRI's environment.
- All source code resulting from the development of application systems, data, information and technical documents are BRI's property and are not permitted to store in personal files, distribute to other parties or use them on other projects outside BRI.
- It is not permissible to bring BRI devices to private residences or exit BRI without the permission of BRI's superior (SAD / Kabag).
- Comply with the rules and regulations at BRI.
Fresh graduated/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable: Information System, Computer Science,Telecomunication, Electronics Engineering and Mathematic
- Maximum age 27 years old.
- Familiar with programming languages, PHP, JAVA, MySQL.
Develop front-end and back-end application, testing and troubleshooting. Program maintenance, modification and preparing documentations for all programs. Work closely within Development Team to deliver high quality application. Improve personal and team knowledge by attending and conducting sharing session.